Protect Multi is recommended as the preferred multi-vitamin for use with Protect EDTA. Taken with meals, Protect Multi is designed to provide protection against nutritional deficiencies and protection from industrial contaminants found in our food and in our environment.
The many benefits over traditional multi-vitamin products include:
- Easy to swallow and fast acting vegetarian capsules.
- VitaE8 – A vitamin E containing all 8 natural forms of vitamin E as well as synergistic cofactors to keep vitamin E in its active state
- Vitamin K2 – A commonly deficient form of vitamin K that supports healthy calcium metabolism.
- Active form of Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic acid to support a larger portion of the population.
- Contains a chelator of the heavy metal lead (pb) to inhibit absorption of this dangerous heavy metal.
- Contains two forms of cysteine and selenium to protect against common chemical pollution found in many homes and offices.
- Highly bio-available form of magnesium to support energy and vitality.
Directions: 4 capsules daily with meals.
4 vegetarian capsules supply:
5,000 IU Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate and alpha-carotene)
100 mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)
400 IU Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol, vitamin D3)
30 IU Vitamin E (as high gamma mixed tocopherols)
45 mcg Vitamin K (as vitamin K2 [menaquinone-7])
35 mcg Vitamin K (as vitamin K1 [phylloquinone])
1.5 mg Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamine hydrochloride)
1.7 mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.7 mg 100%
20 mg Niacin (vitamin B3 [nicotinic acid])
2 mg Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
400 mcg Folate (as calcium folinate)
10 mcg Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
300 mcg Biotin
10 mg Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate)
18 mg Calcium (as calcium pantothenate and calcium borate)
150 mcg Iodine (as potassium iodide)
250 mg Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate and magnesium oxide)
22 mg Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
200 mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine and sodium selenate)
2.5 mg Copper (as copper gluconate)
5 mg Manganese (as manganese gluconate dihydrate)
200 mcg Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
100 mcg Molybdenum (as molybdenum gluconate)
60 mg Gamma tocopherol
25 mg Alpha-lipoic acid
50 mg Cysteine (as L-Cysteine and N-Acetyl-Cysteine)
25 mg EDTA (dipotassium magnesium)
25 mg Hesperidin from orange (citrus sinensis) fruit
25 mg Rutin 25 mg
18 mg Medium chain triglycerides (MCT)
5 mg Tocotrienol complex
3 mg Boron (as calcium borate)
2 mg Lycopene (from tomato)
1 mg Lutein 1 mg †
500 mcg Zeaxanthin
20 mcg Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)